How To Built A Blog On Wordpress - Wordpress Step By Step Installation Guide
In order to install wordpress on a blog we should have a webhosting service, where we can host our files. I would recommend to go after Hostgator, Since I started blogging I have switched from multiple webhosting services and finally hostgator satisfied me. To know more about a worsed experience, read my post "Why Justhost Sucks".
How To Purchase A Hosting Plan With Hostgator
1. Open up Hostgator.com/shared.html
2. I would recommend you to go after Baby plan as you can add unlimited domains. Use the coupon "Incomefigure" to avail 25% discount on all plans.
3. Once you have completed the purchase, you will receive a confirmation email containing your username and password for the CPANEL.
4. Once on the CPANEL page, kindly login it with the credentials you receive.
5. Once you have logged into the control panel, Find "Fantastico Deluxe".
6. Once you have clicked on the Fantastico De Luxe, You will be redirected to the installation page. Where you need to select "Wordpress" from the sidebar. Next click on the “New Installation” link. The rest of the steps are self explanatory.
7. Finally click on Finish installation.
8. Finally visit your blog and you will see the wordpress installed on your blog. Now log in to your wordpress dashboard by using the following url www.yoursite.com/wp-admin. Simply enter your credentials(You used on the installation procedure) and you are done.